1. Administration and purposes data processing
1.1. André Rieu Productions BV (hereafter: "ARP") - also trading as André Rieu Travel - respects the privacy of the visitors of its websites www.andrerieu.com and www.travel.andrerieu.com (hereafter jointly and separately: "the website") and ensures that personal information you submit to us will be treated confidentially. Processing of personal data is carried out in agreement with the requirements set by the Dutch Personal Data Protection Act. ARP is the 'responsible party' for processing personal data, as meant in the applicable European or non-European regulatory framework.
ARP uses the information gathered for the following purposes:
- If you make an order in our online shop, ARP needs your name, email address, delivery address and payment data to process your order and to keep you informed of its progress;
- If you order a travel package or day trip on www.travel.andrerieu.com, ARP needs your Christian names, family name, birth place and date, nationality, email address, address and details of your identification in order to perform the travel package or day trip and to keep you informed of its progress;
- If you take part in a campaign or contest, ARP needs your name, address and email address to execute the campaign or contest;
- In order for you to comfortably shop in our online shop or book a travel package or day trip, we use your permission to save your personal data and details regarding your order and the use of our services. This allows us to personalize the website;
- To send you messages regarding your transactions and the events you visited;
- To monitor and improve our products, services and websites;
- To prevent illegal behaviour or safeguard legal rights and for protective reasons within the boundaries of legal frameworks in force.
- To enable activities aimed at increasing our customer database.
ARP offers a newsletter in which ARP wants to inform those interested about news regarding to the artist André Rieu and/or ARP's activities in the broadest sense, its services and related issues. Your email address will only be added to our subscription list after your explicit permission (opt in). Each newsletter contains a link to unsubscribe (opt out);
If you respond to a campaign or contest, ARP needs the data mentioned in 1.2 to execute the campaign, to publish the winner or winners and/or to measure the response to its marketing promotion.
The website records general visitor's data. In this respect, particularly your computer's IP address, any login name, the time of the data requests and any information your browser sends along with a visit may be registered and used for statistical analysis of visiting and clicking behaviour on the website. This also allows ARP to optimize the performance of the website.
1.7. THIRD PARTIES
ARP will not sell your personal details to third parties, but will, however, make your details available to third parties that are involved in the processing of your order or booking. ARP obliges its employees and third parties engaged by ARP to respect confidentiality of your data.
1.8. ACCESS AND REMOVAL
You can change or remove - or have removed - your personal details by informing ARP. You have the legal right to request us to inform you of how we have recorded your personal details and if so, to request us to provide you with a report of these personal details. In case you would like to make use of your rights as the involved party to access your data, please contact us. However, we require from you to supply us with sufficient information to verify your identity and to send you the report. We reserve the right to charge you the legally permitted amount for sending you your personal details. We will send you the requested information within four weeks after receipt of your request.
2. Payment details
2.1. ARP will do its utmost to ensure proper safety of your payment details.
2.3. ONLINE SHOP AND PACKAGES
The following applies to payment for products in the online shop and for travel packages and/or day trips:
- CREDIT CARD
In case you select payment of ARP's products or services by
3. Google Analytics
3.2. Google uses this information to track how ARP's website is being used, to provide ARP with reports about the website and to offer its advertisers information about the effectiveness of their campaigns. Google may provide this information to third parties in case Google is legally forced to do so, or in case third parties process data on behalf of Google. ARP has no say in this. ARP has permitted Google to use the information about ARP's website obtained through Google Analytics for other Google services.
5. Facebook and Twitter
5.1. Our website contains buttons to promote or share pages on social networks such as, but not restricted to, Facebook and Twitter. These buttons are executed by bits of software code provided by Facebook and Twitter. Among other things, these codes put cookies on your computer.
5.2. ARP advises you to read Facebook's and Twitter's privacy statements - which may change regularly, which statements (also) apply in case the user of our website clicks on the corresponding buttons.
7. Amendment privacy statement